Let me introduce myself.
I’m Virna Bazzo and I’ve been in the translation industry for over 19 years.
As a native Italian speaker, qualified translator and marketing specialist, I help small businesses, large businesses, and startups boost their presence in the Italian-speaking market. Using my expertise and creativity as a marketing translator, I communicate your message in the most effective and persuasive way to address and spark interest from potential clients.
I also specialise in corporate communication, beauty, fashion and tourism.
Crafting clear and compelling content in the Italian language is what I do best.
- English (GB/USA/AUS) > Italian
- German (D/A/CH) > Italian
- Spanish > Italian
- Corporate communications (Marketing, PR, Advertising, Sales, Management, HR, E-learning/Training)
- Tourism & hospitality
- Food & drink
- IT (Marketing)
- MA in Integrated Communication for Businesses and Organisations
- BA in Translation Studies
- Diploma in Interpreting and Translation
- Freelance Translator and Language Consultant, 2012-present
- Language Management Specialist, Electrolux Home Products Italy, 2001-2011
- Translation and proofreading, 66,710 words, Translator Without Borders
- Audiovisual Translation, L&P course
- Transcreation of Advertising & Promotional Texts, STL
- Italiano Corretto Conference, Pisa, Italy
- Managing Fashion & Luxury Companies, MOOC of Bocconi University & SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Web Marketing & SEO Translations, online course